OKie.. Yesterday training... Quite fun with all the games... First time I was actually there for the pt part... hehe.. Sorry guys... Will make it the next few trainings~!! Cos already sch reopen le ma... whakakakaka....
Al-a-meen and then qf, zy, ron, hw and me went town to watch flight plan... Initially it was to watch the wig which me and qf confirm will not watch... in the end cos so many people not there then watch flight plan.. digital one ok.. dun play play...
Flight plan is... Horrific... Majiam horror movie like that.... kns... Okie lah.. but I feel that the plot is quite good... Twist and turn... LoL... A good recommend... Hehe....
To someoness.... I really hurts to see this happen... Hope that you cheer up and hope that you think it up... I really don't want us to fall apart... Talk to each other... Talk calmly.. Sometimes its hard to understand.. However understanding is still the key to the best friendship... I really wish that you cheer up and don't brood too much on the matter... Don't be so sad... And then talk to each other... Please... Think it through... the both of you....
Friendship... is much more valuable than gold.. yet is as breakable as glass....
...tHiS wAs wrItTeN @ 9:09 PM
SC.. or Kerry?
aka Black
aka Ah Chan
06231987
SLEEP
Daydreaming~
$$$$$
J-pop & Manga
锦户 亮 (Kanjani8)
生田 斗真
森田 刚 (V6)
Bleach
the '仲良's
Bah Bah 6 Jie Mei
the Gang
GFDT Club
Xiao Mei
Xiao Qiangs..
Esp those that flies!
an instrument of my own
bike and car license
honda jazz
honda CBF 150
a new bike
a new mp3
a permanent slimdown
more shirts
more money
a long long long break..
the piano.. so someone..
song composing
master my instrument
master the plane
cha do
Jap (languange)
first aiding
swimming (oops)
dance (heh??)
BRUSHES:
1 2
DESIGNER:
1 2
HOST:
1
URAHARA PICTURE:
1