<body>

blog pic

Wednesday, October 05, 2005


CoRpSe BriDe~!!!!

Okie... Intended to go out with gang just to hang around... But in the end like a lot cannot make it.. And my mum wanted to go out... So ya.. And I'm so sorry zy!!!

So went to causeway point for Corpse Bride... The movie is spectacular... It is hilarious yet touching... And I actually cried a bit during the movie... LoL.. tao yan~~ Planning to watch the movie b4 meeting tml... but then... still lots cannot make it... so... ya...

There was the hp goblet of fire thriller b4 the movie started... And it looks great!! So.. ya.. another movie to look forward to~~

the pasam malam outside causeway was HUGE... And I saw the ding ding tang!! Ah~!!! bought 2... whakaka.... dunno if yf noes or not... think she noe lah... so near her house...

so busy these few days... so many many things... the fact that i'm working is actually a hindrance... but I have to work.. that's the problem... nvm~~ I am superbah... whakaka... just hope that things go well... hope my boshes dun stress also... whakaka...

like so long the gang never go out le... haiz... we are all so busy... maybe the camp would be a nice time to catch up again... yeap...

unexplainable... unexpected... and what have I done wrong?
are you the ruler of cliches? un-standable.....
you are so scary.. you really are...


...tHiS wAs wrItTeN @ 1:32 AM



..mE..
SC.. or Kerry?
aka Black
aka Ah Chan
06231987


..LoVeS..
SLEEP
Daydreaming~
$$$$$
J-pop & Manga
锦户 亮 (Kanjani8)
生田 斗真
森田 刚 (V6)
Bleach
the '仲良's
Bah Bah 6 Jie Mei
the Gang
GFDT Club
Xiao Mei


..HaTeS..
Xiao Qiangs..
Esp those that flies!


..wiShiNg fOr..
an instrument of my own
bike and car license
honda jazz
honda CBF 150
a new bike
a new mp3
a permanent slimdown
more shirts
more money
a long long long break..


..wAntS tO LeArN..
the piano.. so someone..
song composing
master my instrument
master the plane
cha do
Jap (languange)
first aiding
swimming (oops)
dance (heh??)

CREDITS
BRUSHES:1 2
DESIGNER:1 2
HOST:1
URAHARA PICTURE:1

..tAg mE..