<body>

blog pic

Saturday, September 24, 2005


WaLkiNg ProUd....

Just working these few days.. Nothing much.... The most happening thing while working is that a cockroach flew from behind to under my salad plate... Wah.. High.. Lucky Shaki saw... If not.. Woo... Customer see then I high... LoL...

Hmm.. Design... I like it.. But I seems to get on me.. I see the lettuce also think of design... What the.. Hope that the t shirt would come out well... Any comments just shoot ba.. My limit very high one.. Whakaka.. Woo... Think have to say sorry to me boss also.. Though he won't see this. Whakaka.. Paiseh lah.. Everytime late.. Somemore the design so amatuer... LoL.. Hope you won't mind!! Hehe...

Ah~!!! Watched The Green Day making of their PV yesterday.. And they are like so cool~!!! Songs are so nice also!! Woohoo!!! Green Day~!!! Hmm.. And I want to watch Tim Burton's Ghost Bride~!! Think it would be as nice as Nightmare before Christmas.. Whakaka... Maybe watch tml.. See Qiurong ba.. Hur hur...

Mental stress and disappointment.. Is so hard to handle... The four walls is already getting on me.. It should be a happy place.. Yes... I'm trying hard.. What can I say.. I'm just unfillial... I admit..

I just hope that we all could be back like last time.. Just as predicted.. Although I really don't want to accept it.. It has really come true.. Very true.. So true it hurts... But.. Time wears on.. Can things be undone? Can things be turned back? no.. ya.. we are being tested... Persistent to pass the test? I hope so...

I wish to forget.. I think the hope is still fat...


...tHiS wAs wrItTeN @ 2:58 AM



..mE..
SC.. or Kerry?
aka Black
aka Ah Chan
06231987


..LoVeS..
SLEEP
Daydreaming~
$$$$$
J-pop & Manga
锦户 亮 (Kanjani8)
生田 斗真
森田 刚 (V6)
Bleach
the '仲良's
Bah Bah 6 Jie Mei
the Gang
GFDT Club
Xiao Mei


..HaTeS..
Xiao Qiangs..
Esp those that flies!


..wiShiNg fOr..
an instrument of my own
bike and car license
honda jazz
honda CBF 150
a new bike
a new mp3
a permanent slimdown
more shirts
more money
a long long long break..


..wAntS tO LeArN..
the piano.. so someone..
song composing
master my instrument
master the plane
cha do
Jap (languange)
first aiding
swimming (oops)
dance (heh??)

CREDITS
BRUSHES:1 2
DESIGNER:1 2
HOST:1
URAHARA PICTURE:1

..tAg mE..