okok.. so exams has finished.. went to cabin's house during mid autumn festival... all the talking with qiu rong and gary... and all... quite fun... whakaka...
Hmm... Since its holidays, I will work~!! Maybe at least 4 days per week.. Whakaka... Then money will come come come..... Yes... For now.. Money is the most important thing in my life.. Yes.. My life... You may think i'm materialistic.. But sorry.. I'm grown like that... I am taught to acknowledge that.. Money is the most important thing in my whole life.. So.. This holidays, yes.. I am going to earn the most important thing in my life...
A bit the busy these few days... So maybe would update less ba... Hmm.... see first lor... whakakaka....
Ah... HAPPY BIRTHDAY YF~!!!!! hope you enjoyed the fries throwing session...
I wanted to help you.. But you did not accept it.. Instead you went to the other way... I have nothing to say about it... I am utterly disappointed...
What have I done wrong? Until now I still don't understand... I admit.. I am a natural failure.. But.. That kind of disappointment in life... Totally hurts... Totally disppointed with my entire life.......
...tHiS wAs wrItTeN @ 2:48 AM
SC.. or Kerry?
aka Black
aka Ah Chan
06231987
SLEEP
Daydreaming~
$$$$$
J-pop & Manga
锦户 亮 (Kanjani8)
生田 斗真
森田 刚 (V6)
Bleach
the '仲良's
Bah Bah 6 Jie Mei
the Gang
GFDT Club
Xiao Mei
Xiao Qiangs..
Esp those that flies!
an instrument of my own
bike and car license
honda jazz
honda CBF 150
a new bike
a new mp3
a permanent slimdown
more shirts
more money
a long long long break..
the piano.. so someone..
song composing
master my instrument
master the plane
cha do
Jap (languange)
first aiding
swimming (oops)
dance (heh??)
BRUSHES:
1 2
DESIGNER:
1 2
HOST:
1
URAHARA PICTURE:
1