Hmm... Today is Staff and Students' Day~!! Okie.. So I was late.. Haha.. Sorry Ht~!! Eh... The food was quite nice.. Whakaka... The zip lock bags are still really useful... Performances were really good... Especially the dance... Wah.. Heard from qf that Ayu learned the dance only Friday.. She's pro man... Oh.. And Andrea really sang very well~!! Ah!!!!
All in all.. Everything was great.. Even Sushila Chang said it was better than last year.. Hur hur.. Great job Edmund Lim and Huiting~!!!
I feel so guilty... Don't know if what I did was wrong or not... But.. I can't help it... Ya... Just for the time being....
Hmm.... Now feeling that we are all falling apart... Is it really as being said? Because of certains things which made us all drift apart? For once and first time in my life.. I was really glad I had friends like these in my life... But now.. we seem to be all drifting away...
And I found that.. Together with my wallet... My only family photo is lost... It is the one and only family photo we ever had... And its gone... All because of my foolishness.... Haiz.... Things just happen so quickly nowadays...
Ok.. So... I have ABC and CCTA tml... Whakaka... And... Guess what... Haven't studied yet.. LoL... Somebody do a miracle for all of us~!!!!!!!
...tHiS wAs wrItTeN @ 9:33 PM
SC.. or Kerry?
aka Black
aka Ah Chan
06231987
SLEEP
Daydreaming~
$$$$$
J-pop & Manga
锦户 亮 (Kanjani8)
生田 斗真
森田 刚 (V6)
Bleach
the '仲良's
Bah Bah 6 Jie Mei
the Gang
GFDT Club
Xiao Mei
Xiao Qiangs..
Esp those that flies!
an instrument of my own
bike and car license
honda jazz
honda CBF 150
a new bike
a new mp3
a permanent slimdown
more shirts
more money
a long long long break..
the piano.. so someone..
song composing
master my instrument
master the plane
cha do
Jap (languange)
first aiding
swimming (oops)
dance (heh??)
BRUSHES:
1 2
DESIGNER:
1 2
HOST:
1
URAHARA PICTURE:
1