<body>

blog pic

Monday, August 15, 2005


oK LaH...

Hmmm.... Okie lah... So many people ask me to update.. the yf still say me happy very long liao... Whakaka... Joel better.. LoL....

Eh... Past week was quite eventful.. And I finally saw the Initial D car which according to Yibin is parked near my block... Its totally identical lor.. Even got the beancurd shop name on the car lor... And the owner was repairing it when I saw it.. Woo~~ When will I get my own car neh... Or maybe I won't get.. Cos' if I got a car then car accident rates in Singapore would have rapid increase.. hur hur...

Same old things still happening.... A bit the sick of it already.... And found that there's a hippo among us... What the.. If you got problem then tell me lah... No need so hippo one canS? Imagine if you were in my position... What would you do lah... You hippo.... hippo hippo hippo~!!!!


...tHiS wAs wrItTeN @ 5:52 PM



..mE..
SC.. or Kerry?
aka Black
aka Ah Chan
06231987


..LoVeS..
SLEEP
Daydreaming~
$$$$$
J-pop & Manga
锦户 亮 (Kanjani8)
生田 斗真
森田 刚 (V6)
Bleach
the '仲良's
Bah Bah 6 Jie Mei
the Gang
GFDT Club
Xiao Mei


..HaTeS..
Xiao Qiangs..
Esp those that flies!


..wiShiNg fOr..
an instrument of my own
bike and car license
honda jazz
honda CBF 150
a new bike
a new mp3
a permanent slimdown
more shirts
more money
a long long long break..


..wAntS tO LeArN..
the piano.. so someone..
song composing
master my instrument
master the plane
cha do
Jap (languange)
first aiding
swimming (oops)
dance (heh??)

CREDITS
BRUSHES:1 2
DESIGNER:1 2
HOST:1
URAHARA PICTURE:1

..tAg mE..