The results are out.. And I was a bit the surprised when I heard of the people who got in... One of the person whom I wished they got in didn't get in... And someone like me can actually get in.. A bit the.... Okie nvm... So since we have all got in, we will "jia you"~!!!
Congratulations to all who got in wor.. Hee hee... We must "jia you".... Tomorrow meeting.. At first can't make it.. But called and can make it liao... Wonder what will they be talking about...
Ah... I must buck up~!!!! Cheers~! Cheers~!!
...tHiS wAs wrItTeN @ 9:21 PM
SC.. or Kerry?
aka Black
aka Ah Chan
06231987
SLEEP
Daydreaming~
$$$$$
J-pop & Manga
锦户 亮 (Kanjani8)
生田 斗真
森田 刚 (V6)
Bleach
the '仲良's
Bah Bah 6 Jie Mei
the Gang
GFDT Club
Xiao Mei
Xiao Qiangs..
Esp those that flies!
an instrument of my own
bike and car license
honda jazz
honda CBF 150
a new bike
a new mp3
a permanent slimdown
more shirts
more money
a long long long break..
the piano.. so someone..
song composing
master my instrument
master the plane
cha do
Jap (languange)
first aiding
swimming (oops)
dance (heh??)
BRUSHES:
1 2
DESIGNER:
1 2
HOST:
1
URAHARA PICTURE:
1