Hmm... Studied for the whole day... And now I'm skiving... Hehe....
Yesterday was an interesting day at work... First in the morning.. There was a gay couple sitting outdoors.. Then after they left... I went to clear their table.. And there was a slip of the order pad on the table.. I looked at it and was totally disgusted.. There wrote.. Under your order: "Yang yang" (probably one of their names), Quantity: "01", Special Request: " Naked" and Doneness of steak: "Wet".... Not that I discriminate gays... But... Why didn't they take the paper with them or something.. Aiyoh....
Then at night, cos of the NDP rehearsal, there was fireworks!!!! So nice!! Then all the customers were looking skyward and children shouting.... LoL... I wanted to go out and see see... But then.. No chance.. Haiz.. But caught a few glimpse of them... ah~! So very very pretty!! Hmm... NDP must go see... Hee hee...
Today... Woke up about 11+... and started studying at 12+... Until about 9+... First time I'm so hardworking man... Yes.. I'm a cup owner.. Whakakakakakakaka....
...tHiS wAs wrItTeN @ 10:14 PM
SC.. or Kerry?
aka Black
aka Ah Chan
06231987
SLEEP
Daydreaming~
$$$$$
J-pop & Manga
锦户 亮 (Kanjani8)
生田 斗真
森田 刚 (V6)
Bleach
the '仲良's
Bah Bah 6 Jie Mei
the Gang
GFDT Club
Xiao Mei
Xiao Qiangs..
Esp those that flies!
an instrument of my own
bike and car license
honda jazz
honda CBF 150
a new bike
a new mp3
a permanent slimdown
more shirts
more money
a long long long break..
the piano.. so someone..
song composing
master my instrument
master the plane
cha do
Jap (languange)
first aiding
swimming (oops)
dance (heh??)
BRUSHES:
1 2
DESIGNER:
1 2
HOST:
1
URAHARA PICTURE:
1