<body>

blog pic

Thursday, July 14, 2005


3 GoOns... And a StUpiD CaR...

Today... Work until half.. Walked out of the kitchen, walked towards the door and saw 3 Siao Ehs standing there. A bit the shocked... LoL...

Going home.. Crossing road... I evidently saw that there was no cars on the road... But when I was halfway suddenly a car poped out of nowhere at nearly high speed... I walked faster and when I finally reached the other side.. I could feel the car so near behind me... At first I was so sleepy.. Then that stupid car woke me up... LoL.... I must be careful... LoL....

Oh ya.. I studied in school before going to work today~!! Although only a teeny weeny bit.. But at least there was effort done... Whakakaka... I'm trying to console myself.. Nvm... Tomorrow~!! Study~!! I am a guai kia~!! Whakakakaka....


...tHiS wAs wrItTeN @ 12:52 AM



..mE..
SC.. or Kerry?
aka Black
aka Ah Chan
06231987


..LoVeS..
SLEEP
Daydreaming~
$$$$$
J-pop & Manga
锦户 亮 (Kanjani8)
生田 斗真
森田 刚 (V6)
Bleach
the '仲良's
Bah Bah 6 Jie Mei
the Gang
GFDT Club
Xiao Mei


..HaTeS..
Xiao Qiangs..
Esp those that flies!


..wiShiNg fOr..
an instrument of my own
bike and car license
honda jazz
honda CBF 150
a new bike
a new mp3
a permanent slimdown
more shirts
more money
a long long long break..


..wAntS tO LeArN..
the piano.. so someone..
song composing
master my instrument
master the plane
cha do
Jap (languange)
first aiding
swimming (oops)
dance (heh??)

CREDITS
BRUSHES:1 2
DESIGNER:1 2
HOST:1
URAHARA PICTURE:1

..tAg mE..