<body>

blog pic

Monday, June 06, 2005


MaNy ThiNgS LeArNeD...

Yesh.. Worked... But learned a lot of things today.. Woohoo... Can cook pasta on my own at home liao.... But provided that I got the ingredients... 10 hours.... After that came back and online again~!!!

Hmm... Found out a lot of things online also... Surprising and saddening...

To a friend: Stop thinking about.. I don't know what happened but really hope that you will cheer up... Try not to think too much about it.. And cheer up~!!!

Saddening to know that... What should I do?
I can't do anything... The answer is already right before me...
Yes.. It will be closed.... And I will try...


...tHiS wAs wrItTeN @ 1:39 AM



..mE..
SC.. or Kerry?
aka Black
aka Ah Chan
06231987


..LoVeS..
SLEEP
Daydreaming~
$$$$$
J-pop & Manga
锦户 亮 (Kanjani8)
生田 斗真
森田 刚 (V6)
Bleach
the '仲良's
Bah Bah 6 Jie Mei
the Gang
GFDT Club
Xiao Mei


..HaTeS..
Xiao Qiangs..
Esp those that flies!


..wiShiNg fOr..
an instrument of my own
bike and car license
honda jazz
honda CBF 150
a new bike
a new mp3
a permanent slimdown
more shirts
more money
a long long long break..


..wAntS tO LeArN..
the piano.. so someone..
song composing
master my instrument
master the plane
cha do
Jap (languange)
first aiding
swimming (oops)
dance (heh??)

CREDITS
BRUSHES:1 2
DESIGNER:1 2
HOST:1
URAHARA PICTURE:1

..tAg mE..