Was supposed to meet HW they all at 10.30am.... But then... In the end... HW and me was late... Pei Jun and Ron went there first... Ht would meet us later and Yf couldn't make it..... LoL...
Reached there about 11+? Then sing song... Quite fun.... Watch HW singing is the most fun thing... Cos he like very pro like that... LoL.... Ron and Pei Jun also not bad wor... Hee hee... Hmm... Looking forward to the chance to see Ht, Zy, Jess and Yf singing~!!
Went to work after that.. Haha... Today runner... Jit tao happy... Work until half, I see my mother father walk pass me... I was like.. Did I see the wrong person? Don't tell me too much/ too little sleep makes me illusionize (no such word I think? LoL...)... Then they eat eat eat... And keep looking at me work... I was like... What the... Don't see la.. I shy la... In the end they went home.. Like so late... Haiyo... They romantic moment.. I do closing... LoL....
...tHiS wAs wrItTeN @ 12:20 PM
SC.. or Kerry?
aka Black
aka Ah Chan
06231987
SLEEP
Daydreaming~
$$$$$
J-pop & Manga
锦户 亮 (Kanjani8)
生田 斗真
森田 刚 (V6)
Bleach
the '仲良's
Bah Bah 6 Jie Mei
the Gang
GFDT Club
Xiao Mei
Xiao Qiangs..
Esp those that flies!
an instrument of my own
bike and car license
honda jazz
honda CBF 150
a new bike
a new mp3
a permanent slimdown
more shirts
more money
a long long long break..
the piano.. so someone..
song composing
master my instrument
master the plane
cha do
Jap (languange)
first aiding
swimming (oops)
dance (heh??)
BRUSHES:
1 2
DESIGNER:
1 2
HOST:
1
URAHARA PICTURE:
1