<body>

blog pic

Saturday, June 11, 2005


I DuN LiKe TrAin.......

Today... Late for lecture.. By the time I reach.. Mobbin finished his lecture liao... Then Yong Qing lao shi.. See liao sian.. But then still ok la... After that go town find YF... Then we ate at LJS... YF went to work.. HW went home. .Then me went to look for Huiting, Zhiyi and Justin... Go find Gary for the gathering...

The main idiotic thing is... On the way to Bukit Batok on the train... I was at the last cabin.. Then there was this group of paikia... Then I thought one of them looked like See Tin.. Then look ONLY.... And they kpkb.... I "lun"... I hate trains~!!! Ah~!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bus are the best.. LoL.....

Wah... One week is gone~!! So fast~!! Ah~!! Omg~!! Like a blink of an eye... Its gone~!! Ah~!!!!!!! Hmm... Nvm.. There's still next week.. And the next.. And the next... Can time slow down a bit... Haiyo... If humans no need to eat and sleep then good liao... LoL...

Hmmm..... Gary is going NS tml... Wish him all the best... Will miss him as the person who teached us so much~!!


...tHiS wAs wrItTeN @ 1:43 AM



..mE..
SC.. or Kerry?
aka Black
aka Ah Chan
06231987


..LoVeS..
SLEEP
Daydreaming~
$$$$$
J-pop & Manga
锦户 亮 (Kanjani8)
生田 斗真
森田 刚 (V6)
Bleach
the '仲良's
Bah Bah 6 Jie Mei
the Gang
GFDT Club
Xiao Mei


..HaTeS..
Xiao Qiangs..
Esp those that flies!


..wiShiNg fOr..
an instrument of my own
bike and car license
honda jazz
honda CBF 150
a new bike
a new mp3
a permanent slimdown
more shirts
more money
a long long long break..


..wAntS tO LeArN..
the piano.. so someone..
song composing
master my instrument
master the plane
cha do
Jap (languange)
first aiding
swimming (oops)
dance (heh??)

CREDITS
BRUSHES:1 2
DESIGNER:1 2
HOST:1
URAHARA PICTURE:1

..tAg mE..