<body>

blog pic

Saturday, May 28, 2005


WhAt tHe...

Today.. Went to school... Hmm... A bit late but then the teacher haven't started lesson yet.. So.. It means that I'm not late yet.. Lesson was quite interesting.. Found that the lecturer look very cute.. Like "mian bao chao ren".. After that Yong Qing Lao Shi came.. And I was hypnotised into sleep...

After school.. Met 3 Carnage freshies and HW talked to them quite a while.. Then one of the freshie jit tao keep on shooting me.. I got nothing to say.. And even put my name into LSCT.. After that meet YF at atrium... Then saw Gary and Ah Boon... Talked very long also.. In the end we went town together.. Then YF, HW and me nua at Taka Coffee Bean after finding Qiu ROng at Delifrance...

We talked a lot... And I've decided on some things which will not be changed... I am persistent~!!! So HW and YF, if you're reading this, yeah.. You get what I mean...

After that went to work... Training sandwich.. Jit tao everything also do wrong.. Then I keep forgetting things... Jenna say I blur.. Scarly I really blur.. Oh no... Hmm... Nvm... When I have more sleep I believe I can do it... Yeah~!!!

Looking forward to Sandman's outing tomorrow... Woohoo~!! Sandman~! Here I come~!!!!


...tHiS wAs wrItTeN @ 2:54 AM



..mE..
SC.. or Kerry?
aka Black
aka Ah Chan
06231987


..LoVeS..
SLEEP
Daydreaming~
$$$$$
J-pop & Manga
锦户 亮 (Kanjani8)
生田 斗真
森田 刚 (V6)
Bleach
the '仲良's
Bah Bah 6 Jie Mei
the Gang
GFDT Club
Xiao Mei


..HaTeS..
Xiao Qiangs..
Esp those that flies!


..wiShiNg fOr..
an instrument of my own
bike and car license
honda jazz
honda CBF 150
a new bike
a new mp3
a permanent slimdown
more shirts
more money
a long long long break..


..wAntS tO LeArN..
the piano.. so someone..
song composing
master my instrument
master the plane
cha do
Jap (languange)
first aiding
swimming (oops)
dance (heh??)

CREDITS
BRUSHES:1 2
DESIGNER:1 2
HOST:1
URAHARA PICTURE:1

..tAg mE..