<body>

blog pic

Sunday, May 08, 2005


CLoSiNg...

Today... Nothing much.. Work lor... Then a bit sian... Cos doing closing... But then until about 11+ I was informed that I doing closing with Jasmine See... Woohoo~~ Jit tao high...

Then I close bread station... After that still got a lot of customers.. So jasmine and me eat our things first... Then we made a competition... See who clear faster and see who sweep and mop faster.. Of course.. I lose la.. Cos Jasmine say my area bigger.. LoL... And guess what time we finish.. 12.55 am... Which was like one of the earliest already... Woo hoo~~!!! Most fun closing I've ever had in dunno like months?

And... Sometimes when I just can't stand some people.. I don't dare to say out.. But then say out liao.. So? Will that person do anything? Or will I just create more enemies.. Maybe the person also cannot stand me... Nvm...

No wonder he don't like me... Cos I cannot stand too many people liao... LoL... OKie... I'm trying really really hard...


...tHiS wAs wrItTeN @ 4:03 AM



..mE..
SC.. or Kerry?
aka Black
aka Ah Chan
06231987


..LoVeS..
SLEEP
Daydreaming~
$$$$$
J-pop & Manga
锦户 亮 (Kanjani8)
生田 斗真
森田 刚 (V6)
Bleach
the '仲良's
Bah Bah 6 Jie Mei
the Gang
GFDT Club
Xiao Mei


..HaTeS..
Xiao Qiangs..
Esp those that flies!


..wiShiNg fOr..
an instrument of my own
bike and car license
honda jazz
honda CBF 150
a new bike
a new mp3
a permanent slimdown
more shirts
more money
a long long long break..


..wAntS tO LeArN..
the piano.. so someone..
song composing
master my instrument
master the plane
cha do
Jap (languange)
first aiding
swimming (oops)
dance (heh??)

CREDITS
BRUSHES:1 2
DESIGNER:1 2
HOST:1
URAHARA PICTURE:1

..tAg mE..