<body>

blog pic

Tuesday, April 19, 2005


THE TriAL CamP~!!!!

Hey Hey... Just returned from the 3 days 2 nights trial camp from school... Woo... Very very fun... Got to know more people from GLs... More games.. More cheers and songs... More of everything under the sun and the moon la...

Games were quite new to me cos' I didn't go for FOC last year.. But I enjoyed them all the same.. Love my group Teh Si.. Fun people..

Then the songs and cheers were interesting.. From I dunno one at all to knowing some.. And the boys.. I don't want to name who... Go and change the Little green frog song to something about me... I dunno to laugh or to cry... Aiyoh... Haha... But then I should feel honoured.. Song leh... Got how many people can have others put you in song one? LoL... But then there were also quite a few others who gena also... LoL....

FID erm.. Quite interesting... Ah.. All in all... I enjoyed myself totally... And its like after the camp HW, Eping, YF and me still got the energy to go KAP and talk talk... Until about 9+... LoL... Yeah.. That's the feeling.. Woo... Looking forward to FOC~!!!!


...tHiS wAs wrItTeN @ 12:05 AM



..mE..
SC.. or Kerry?
aka Black
aka Ah Chan
06231987


..LoVeS..
SLEEP
Daydreaming~
$$$$$
J-pop & Manga
锦户 亮 (Kanjani8)
生田 斗真
森田 刚 (V6)
Bleach
the '仲良's
Bah Bah 6 Jie Mei
the Gang
GFDT Club
Xiao Mei


..HaTeS..
Xiao Qiangs..
Esp those that flies!


..wiShiNg fOr..
an instrument of my own
bike and car license
honda jazz
honda CBF 150
a new bike
a new mp3
a permanent slimdown
more shirts
more money
a long long long break..


..wAntS tO LeArN..
the piano.. so someone..
song composing
master my instrument
master the plane
cha do
Jap (languange)
first aiding
swimming (oops)
dance (heh??)

CREDITS
BRUSHES:1 2
DESIGNER:1 2
HOST:1
URAHARA PICTURE:1

..tAg mE..