Hmm... Found that I quite long didn't update blog liao... Ok... So here goes things from my past few days...
Met Hong Wei after work to go to Jason's chalet at Sentosa on Monday. Hmm... Then I found that I was really the only girl.. Nvm.. Then they keep on bully me.. But all was ok.. Cos' after that Hui Ting came and save me.. Then all of us talked a lot... Ghost stories, some things of catholics which was very interesting.. Come to think of it.. Maybe I would want to convert to be a catholic... Hehe... But then I dunno how.. LoL... Kk... Nvm... Ya.. Then we went to Siloso... Then walk walk... After that went back then went home..
But after the camp I was surprised that people think that I got tattoo when I really dun have... And also.. I'm not someone who is "sui bian"... And I found out some things.. Which can last me a few days of depression.. But.. I'm not going to mention it here.. Haha...
Then after that... Tuesday at home nua... Today... Work lor.. Before that went to find Fiona after she went to Cartel to interview.. Hopes she get the job..
Just now saw an MTV on my desktop.. THink my sister d/l one.. Its Final Fantasay 8: Eyes on me.. The song is very meaningful, and the characters from the MTV was life like.. But then I dunno how to show u all.. LoL... So.. I put the lyrics of the song lor.. LoL... How I wish there's someone who could do what is in the song to me... But I know it will never happen.... So... Forget it..... Here goes...
Final Fantasy 8: Eyes on Me LyricsWhenever sang my songs, on the stage, on my own.
Whenever said my words, wishing they would be heard.
I saw you smiling at me, was it real or just my fantasy?
You'd always be there in the corner, of this tiny little bar.
My last night here for you, same old songs just once more.
My last night here with you, maybe yes, maybe no.
I kind of liked it your way, how you shyly placed your eyes on me.
Oh, did you ever know, that I had mine on you.
Darling, so there you are, with that look on your face.
As if you're never hurt, as if you're never down.
Shall I be the one for you, who pinches you softly but sure.
If frown is shown then, I will know that you are no dreamer.
So let me come to you, close as I wanna be.
Close enough for me, to feel your heart beating fast.
And stay there as I whisper, how I loved your peaceful eyes on me.
Did you ever know, that I had mine on you.
Darling, so share with me, your love if you had enough.
Your tears if you're holding back, or pain if that's what it is.
How can I let you know, I'm more than the dress and the voice.
Just reach me out then, you will know that you are not dreaming.