Today... Took Toyota Crown to school... First time do IPC homework in like don't know how long.. Most of the things I understand.. Which was quite lucky.. MB and IPC lecture.. Ong Li Hui.. Stop crapping with the people infront and continue with the lesson.. If we need to come back for make up, I will Kao Bay.. Seriously..
Went for Coffee Bean interview.. Hmm.. Ok ba.. But then don't think I would go there. Cos' $4/hr.. Then somemore is the "bao ka liao" kind... Haiz.. But I would stay at Cartel only if they let me in kitchen.. Then I don;t dare to tell them.. Aiyoh.. Whatever..
GLs training.. Ok ba.. First time run finish the whole campus run.. But think because got keep on stopping.. And some of the people encouraging each other.. Damn tired after the run.. Then there was a lot of water.. Cold.. But quite fun ba.. Hehe... At least there was something worth it about the training today.. Hee hee..
Tomorrow IAC presentation.. Don't really know what going on actually.. Hope it goes well..
ProjectNutz is tomorrow.. Hope they win.. And I'm going~!! To support them.. And I don't care.. I want to go.. Hehe..
...tHiS wAs wrItTeN @ 1:13 AM
SC.. or Kerry?
aka Black
aka Ah Chan
06231987
SLEEP
Daydreaming~
$$$$$
J-pop & Manga
锦户 亮 (Kanjani8)
生田 斗真
森田 刚 (V6)
Bleach
the '仲良's
Bah Bah 6 Jie Mei
the Gang
GFDT Club
Xiao Mei
Xiao Qiangs..
Esp those that flies!
an instrument of my own
bike and car license
honda jazz
honda CBF 150
a new bike
a new mp3
a permanent slimdown
more shirts
more money
a long long long break..
the piano.. so someone..
song composing
master my instrument
master the plane
cha do
Jap (languange)
first aiding
swimming (oops)
dance (heh??)
BRUSHES:
1 2
DESIGNER:
1 2
HOST:
1
URAHARA PICTURE:
1