Today.. Was supposed to meet HW and Royston to study... But erm... I overslept.. And was even late for the IPC test.. And the test was like.. I don't even know what I was doing? Deep sense that I'm going to fail it.. Then after test.. Quite early.. Went to library rot.. While Wenlin went to teach Roy IPC... Good luck for your retest!!!
Went to work with YF... Late as usual... Not being late makes me feel weird.. LoL... Then 11+ my sister suddenly walk in and ask me "Don't tell me you extend hor?" I was like.. Why are you here?!! Then she tell me father and mother also outside.. Grandma birthday celebration finish liao so they come and find me.. Oh ya.. Happy Birthday to Grandma~!!!
Anyway... Had to go.. Cos' my parents weren't very happy there waiting... Sorry YF... Pang seh you.. Ya.. And I'm here now... Blogging... And I'm absolutely sian... Don't really feel like studying also... Even though its nearing.. The only motivation for me to go to school studying is.. ***.... Yeah... That's it..
...tHiS wAs wrItTeN @ 1:20 AM
SC.. or Kerry?
aka Black
aka Ah Chan
06231987
SLEEP
Daydreaming~
$$$$$
J-pop & Manga
锦户 亮 (Kanjani8)
生田 斗真
森田 刚 (V6)
Bleach
the '仲良's
Bah Bah 6 Jie Mei
the Gang
GFDT Club
Xiao Mei
Xiao Qiangs..
Esp those that flies!
an instrument of my own
bike and car license
honda jazz
honda CBF 150
a new bike
a new mp3
a permanent slimdown
more shirts
more money
a long long long break..
the piano.. so someone..
song composing
master my instrument
master the plane
cha do
Jap (languange)
first aiding
swimming (oops)
dance (heh??)
BRUSHES:
1 2
DESIGNER:
1 2
HOST:
1
URAHARA PICTURE:
1