<body>

blog pic

Tuesday, February 08, 2005


WoOT...

Today... Jit tao slept over IPC and Maths tutorial... Ya.. I'm a pig.. Then went to Microbio prac late.. Everybody look at me when I go in.. Shy sia... Today.. was quite interesting.. The moulds were so hairy.. LoL...

After prac.. E Ping go meet sister.. Yvette think go ballet? Wen Lin go meet bf, Andrea go home.. Me, Hong Wei, Yah Fong, Raine, Zhong Wei to find Yi Chao.. End up we ate at a LJS beside Peninsula Plaza.. After that went Cartel copy schedule.. Wah.. This week only work 2 days.. Haiz... After that went to Suntec City walk walk.. Wah.. we stayed in Heeren quite long.. Then I saw their "Return of the King" $16.95 nia.. Kino sell 20+ lor.. Lucky I didn;t go Kino buy.. Then finally bought it.. Finally got whole collection liao.. Hur hur.. Yah Fong bought a pair of jeans at Giordano.. After that everybody quite tired.. So go back home..

Then chat a lot with Hong Wei.. Until 11+ then go home.. Hmm... Tml CNY eve liao.. And I heard still got MB lecture.. Don't think I would be going ba.. Hehe...


...tHiS wAs wrItTeN @ 1:44 AM



..mE..
SC.. or Kerry?
aka Black
aka Ah Chan
06231987


..LoVeS..
SLEEP
Daydreaming~
$$$$$
J-pop & Manga
锦户 亮 (Kanjani8)
生田 斗真
森田 刚 (V6)
Bleach
the '仲良's
Bah Bah 6 Jie Mei
the Gang
GFDT Club
Xiao Mei


..HaTeS..
Xiao Qiangs..
Esp those that flies!


..wiShiNg fOr..
an instrument of my own
bike and car license
honda jazz
honda CBF 150
a new bike
a new mp3
a permanent slimdown
more shirts
more money
a long long long break..


..wAntS tO LeArN..
the piano.. so someone..
song composing
master my instrument
master the plane
cha do
Jap (languange)
first aiding
swimming (oops)
dance (heh??)

CREDITS
BRUSHES:1 2
DESIGNER:1 2
HOST:1
URAHARA PICTURE:1

..tAg mE..