<body>

blog pic

Sunday, February 27, 2005


DoRaYaKi~!!!

Yesterday worked for nearly the whole day.. Then found out a lot of shocking things.. Then wait for Yah Fong, Jenna and Jackie while eating... After that went home with Yah Fong and Siew Ling.. Keep gena scolded by Shaki.. Haiz...Bo pian... I got that "Please scold me" face..

Today, slept until 2 something.. Wake up then watch Chingay on TV.. Wah.. Then saw Steph and Victoria.. Was very shock when I saw Victoria but come to think about it.. Ya... She study in Laselle ma.. Then the performance team is from Laselle.. For steph not very shock cos' know from HW they all that she's performing.. Good job well done Steph!! You go girl~!!

Then went to meet sister for dunno what.. Bought grapes and ice cream (yum yum!) from NTUC... Then bought Dorayaki from a Bakery.. Then Sis was like.. Why you like to eat this kind of "leng men" things? Then I was like.. o_O Where got "leng men"?! Then when I was eating it sis suddenly say "eh! You can sell this in Singapore you know!" And I see the light.. But then I don't have the capital.. -- And I found the recipe from websites and also a pan specially for making dorayaki... Wow~ Heh heh... Here comes my opportunity...


...tHiS wAs wrItTeN @ 11:24 PM



..mE..
SC.. or Kerry?
aka Black
aka Ah Chan
06231987


..LoVeS..
SLEEP
Daydreaming~
$$$$$
J-pop & Manga
锦户 亮 (Kanjani8)
生田 斗真
森田 刚 (V6)
Bleach
the '仲良's
Bah Bah 6 Jie Mei
the Gang
GFDT Club
Xiao Mei


..HaTeS..
Xiao Qiangs..
Esp those that flies!


..wiShiNg fOr..
an instrument of my own
bike and car license
honda jazz
honda CBF 150
a new bike
a new mp3
a permanent slimdown
more shirts
more money
a long long long break..


..wAntS tO LeArN..
the piano.. so someone..
song composing
master my instrument
master the plane
cha do
Jap (languange)
first aiding
swimming (oops)
dance (heh??)

CREDITS
BRUSHES:1 2
DESIGNER:1 2
HOST:1
URAHARA PICTURE:1

..tAg mE..