Ah.. Today went to watch Constantine with Yah Fong.. It is such a great movie!!! Keanu Reeves is so good looking!! (ya.. I'm in love with him.. LoL..) The movie is like.. so funny and so meaningful!! But then some of the parts we didn't understand.. Cos' its about Catholics and I don't really know some of the things in Catholics.. Ah.. So I don't mind watching it again to understand it.. Hehe... Its such a GREAT movie!!! All those haven't watch.. Go watch it now!!! Constantine!! Its a terrific first-rate movie with a dashing guy~!!!! \^o^/
My god... I just went to search for some things on Constantine and found that there's really a person called Constantine in the ancient Roman empire.. And he's a Christian who brought Christianity to Rome and was some kind of hero.. Amazing.. So.. Constantine is a hero after all..
...tHiS wAs wrItTeN @ 8:12 PM
SC.. or Kerry?
aka Black
aka Ah Chan
06231987
SLEEP
Daydreaming~
$$$$$
J-pop & Manga
锦户 亮 (Kanjani8)
生田 斗真
森田 刚 (V6)
Bleach
the '仲良's
Bah Bah 6 Jie Mei
the Gang
GFDT Club
Xiao Mei
Xiao Qiangs..
Esp those that flies!
an instrument of my own
bike and car license
honda jazz
honda CBF 150
a new bike
a new mp3
a permanent slimdown
more shirts
more money
a long long long break..
the piano.. so someone..
song composing
master my instrument
master the plane
cha do
Jap (languange)
first aiding
swimming (oops)
dance (heh??)
BRUSHES:
1 2
DESIGNER:
1 2
HOST:
1
URAHARA PICTURE:
1