<body>

blog pic

Friday, February 04, 2005


BiG ShOpPiNg~!!!

Ah... Today.. Went to buy New YEar Clothes...

Went to Bugis first... And I finally got my pullover jacket~!!!!!! At first the sales lady asked me whether I want a box or a shopping bag for the jacket... But then I dun understand the question... So I said "Eh... Anything ah..." Then she took out a long box shaped like HL milk box and put the jacket inside... The box a bit big... Then I cannot stuff the jacket into my bag.. So I asked her whether got flat flat plastic bag or not... Then she took out the jacket, took out a big black side bag and put the jacket inside... So I supposed that this is the shopping bag she mentioned... Hmm... Come to think of it.. Luckily I asked.. Then I can use the bag when I go out~ Hur hur...

Then went to New World Order... Found a shirt I really like.. But then.. No colour, no size.. So sad.. Nvm... Then went to 77th street.. Wah.. The sales lady attitude damn "good"...

OP.. Bought a T-shirt there.. Came out that the T-shirt I bought was for Men... Hmm.. Nvm.. I'm used to it liao... DCP.. Wah.. Spent the most... Bought a Tank top and jeans there.. Sales lady was quite kind... But then I a bit blur.. Cos she explained to me about the discount thing they have.. But until now... I still dun understand...

After that went to Far East.. Saw the XXL Fried Chicken and Owah Mee Suah... Wah... Tempting~~ But!! I resisted.. Heh heh heh... Since I lost my ring.. I bought another one.. About the same.. At 77th Street.. Then walk walk walk.. Saw Giordano!!! Then the shop so bright.. And I something like stumbled there... So the light was like.. "Ta da~!!!!"

Remembered my sister said something about Giordano jeans and Levi's jeans about the same.. So decided to go there see see.. In the end.. Bought another jeans!! ^o^

I total.. I spent about 200 bucks.. Heh heh... And again.. I haven't bought Jessica's present.. Waiting for her to tell me what she want.. Cos' I really got no idea what she want... Jessica!! If you see this!!!! But meeting her on Saturday to take her Pineapple Tart.. So maybe buy her something on that day ba.. Ah.. Looking forward to the Pineapple tart.. And its a wonder how come Jess's mother knows I'm thinking of buying from them.. Hur hur... Thanks so much Jess's mother~!!!!!

Summing up... Today's quite a tired day... And what a long, ranting entry I have.... Aiyoh....


...tHiS wAs wrItTeN @ 12:25 AM



..mE..
SC.. or Kerry?
aka Black
aka Ah Chan
06231987


..LoVeS..
SLEEP
Daydreaming~
$$$$$
J-pop & Manga
锦户 亮 (Kanjani8)
生田 斗真
森田 刚 (V6)
Bleach
the '仲良's
Bah Bah 6 Jie Mei
the Gang
GFDT Club
Xiao Mei


..HaTeS..
Xiao Qiangs..
Esp those that flies!


..wiShiNg fOr..
an instrument of my own
bike and car license
honda jazz
honda CBF 150
a new bike
a new mp3
a permanent slimdown
more shirts
more money
a long long long break..


..wAntS tO LeArN..
the piano.. so someone..
song composing
master my instrument
master the plane
cha do
Jap (languange)
first aiding
swimming (oops)
dance (heh??)

CREDITS
BRUSHES:1 2
DESIGNER:1 2
HOST:1
URAHARA PICTURE:1

..tAg mE..