Today.. went out with Eping, Andrea and Yvette..
At first wanted to go Queensway.. But then cos' wanted to go Raffles City.. So go town... Eat at Far East.. Had the egg floss thingy, Oyster Mee Shua. Shared calamari and fried chicken with the 3.. I was so hungry I finished everything.. But we still left a piece of chicken... That's for erm.. I dunno.. Then the 3 was a bit amazed that I can finish all the food.. What to say.. I'm a junk bin... Hur hur...
Then go Lido.. See see... Then we saw the legendary "Xu Liu Shan"!! The 3 had Mango Sago.. (Izzit?) And I had Aloe Vera Jelly and Mango.. The drink was... Fantastic!!!!!!! We talked a lot.. And we found that Andrea.. The Baby.. Has a very very matured thinking.. She's our idol man...
Yvette left for her ballet lesson.. Left the 3 weird combination go Taka.. Walk walk and went to Stadium.. And I found the shoe I want.. Hur hur.. So excited sia... But then the person a bit attitude.. Hmm... Nvm.. I today tahan.. Saw a lot of clothes... Damn nice.. But no $$ to buy..
Went to Heeren.. Oh ya.. Then Andrea want to buy long sleeve shirt.. But then we see here see there.. Like.. Erm... Ya.. So.. Went to Cineleisure..
Also see see.. After a "O ya beh ya som" of deciding which place to go... Still went to KFC... Cos E Ping wanted to eat Pop corn chicken.. Ya.. She ate again.. Then we talk somemore.. After that head out for home.. Then when crossing road.. Got car come and Andrea said something like "Lai zhuang wo ba.. Wo bu pa.. Jing tian de microbio rang wo hen xia chui.." E Ping and me were like.. Huh? "Xia Chui"?? Then the Andrea still say until very "shun" like that.. LoL... Ya.. So next time when you're depressed, use the word "xia chui"..
After that.. when crossing road.. Dunno why E Ping go and follow the person giving out leaflet instead of crossing the road.. LoL... What's happening to both of them..? Aiyoh..
But today was a very fun day.. LoL... And I got my shoe!! Hehe... \/ Peace everyone...
...tHiS wAs wrItTeN @ 8:51 PM
SC.. or Kerry?
aka Black
aka Ah Chan
06231987
SLEEP
Daydreaming~
$$$$$
J-pop & Manga
锦户 亮 (Kanjani8)
生田 斗真
森田 刚 (V6)
Bleach
the '仲良's
Bah Bah 6 Jie Mei
the Gang
GFDT Club
Xiao Mei
Xiao Qiangs..
Esp those that flies!
an instrument of my own
bike and car license
honda jazz
honda CBF 150
a new bike
a new mp3
a permanent slimdown
more shirts
more money
a long long long break..
the piano.. so someone..
song composing
master my instrument
master the plane
cha do
Jap (languange)
first aiding
swimming (oops)
dance (heh??)
BRUSHES:
1 2
DESIGNER:
1 2
HOST:
1
URAHARA PICTURE:
1