<body>

blog pic

Wednesday, January 19, 2005


Apologies for today and before..

Hey hey.. Ok... I got apologies for today and before... Suddenly got the urge.. Dunno why.. Sorry to all my family.. For not playing a worthy part and not being mindful...
Sorry to all my Secondary school friends for not keeping contact with you all and if I have done anything wrong in the last few years.. I really really sorry...
Sorry to my Poly friends~!! You all have made a difference in my life.. Be it people from my class, lecture hall or GLs... You all have made me learn a lot.. And 1Fo8, you people rocks~!! Thanks for making me happy all these days!!! And I'm sorry for all the bad things I've done... And all my bad points.. I will try to change... Thank you!!


...tHiS wAs wrItTeN @ 9:48 PM



..mE..
SC.. or Kerry?
aka Black
aka Ah Chan
06231987


..LoVeS..
SLEEP
Daydreaming~
$$$$$
J-pop & Manga
锦户 亮 (Kanjani8)
生田 斗真
森田 刚 (V6)
Bleach
the '仲良's
Bah Bah 6 Jie Mei
the Gang
GFDT Club
Xiao Mei


..HaTeS..
Xiao Qiangs..
Esp those that flies!


..wiShiNg fOr..
an instrument of my own
bike and car license
honda jazz
honda CBF 150
a new bike
a new mp3
a permanent slimdown
more shirts
more money
a long long long break..


..wAntS tO LeArN..
the piano.. so someone..
song composing
master my instrument
master the plane
cha do
Jap (languange)
first aiding
swimming (oops)
dance (heh??)

CREDITS
BRUSHES:1 2
DESIGNER:1 2
HOST:1
URAHARA PICTURE:1

..tAg mE..